Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Nuggets of Wisdom, courtesy of Alex

I definitely need to start keeping track of all the amazing things Alex says...here's a collection of a few I was able to scavenge off of FB comments, and I'm sure there will be many more in the future...so be on the lookout for some random one-line blog posts :)


"Words can hurt you. So can cars."
"Walking in a winter wonderland is not a superhero. It's part of a song. But Cat Woman is a superhero."

"Bats don't have fire, they just have wings. And birds too."

"I want to be 8 for my birthday."
"I hear something. I think it's circles in my belly. And I just heard my heart move...I need to wiggle my hips!"
"See my sword? It has marshmallows on it."



"Look, Mommy, my shirt says, 'Vampires, I love you so much.'"




No comments:

Post a Comment