Thursday, April 14, 2011

Little Easter Bunnies!

We finally did our Easter pictures yesterday! I am SO happy with how they came out! Two friends came along with their kids, and I went snap happy :)

The hardest part was narrowing it down from close to 400 pictures, lol.

I just had to share a few (fine, a lot!)

Carter loved the rabbit's carrots and kept swiping them :)



He discovered the little stream and wanted nothing more than to wade in it!



Kailen


Baby Ava <3



Carter kept trying to poke Ava with a carrot.


Mouth full of carrot :)


Alex was really stoked for pictures, lol.



Posing with Jingles!


I think this is one of my favorites!


Jingles :)






Everyone trying to escape :)


Carter took off the blue ears and tried to put on the pink ones instead!


He was fascinated with the bunny!



Alex and Kailen <3


I really wish this one hadn't been blurry!




He got tired of the carrot and decided to go for the plant instead :)









The lone wolf walks alone...


No comments:

Post a Comment